Our Mission: Loving God, Serving People, Teaching the Word, Changing the World.
1. Prayer – Prayer is the most important thing we do. For us, it is more than listing our desires and needs before God, it is partnering with God to see His will done on earth as it is in heaven (Matthew 6:10). We pray a half hour before each service and on Tuesdays at 11am at Central Campus.
2. Spirit-Led Lifestyle – We believe in the Trinity (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit), and we believe a relationship with God begins only when a person places their faith in Jesus Christ for salvation (Romans 10:9-10). However, a person “lives by the Spirit” to fulfill their calling as a child of God (Romans 8:14). We make room for the Holy Spirit in our services by allowing His gifts to be in operation (see 1 Corinthians 12), and we encourage believers to have a daily relationship with Him by walking in the Spirit and praying in the Spirit (Galatians 5:16; Ephesians 6:18; Jude 1:20).
3. Faith – “The just shall live by faith” (Galatians 3:11, NKJV). The Bible teaches that it’s through faith that we gain access into the things of God. All of us are required to have faith for salvation, and we also use it to attain the promises of God.
4. Diversity – We celebrate all ages and ethnic groups! We feel we are most like heaven when we have a diverse group of believers worshipping together (Revelation 7:9).
5. Saved People, Serve People – “The son of man came not to be served, but to serve” (Mark 10:45, NKJV). As followers of Jesus, we are called to serve. Serving happens in many different ways. Our hope is that those who partner with us would get involved in one of our ministries.
6. It Starts Here, But It Doesn’t Stay Here – We are called to be witnesses not only in our city, but in the world! We are doing this by leading and partnering with missions projects in Kenya, Peru, Aruba, and Belize.
7. The Blessed Life – The atonement provided in the cross goes deeper than the forgiveness and washing of sins. It promises healing and blessing. We believe that the salvation offered by Jesus extends to every area of life (Isaiah 53: 4-10; John 10:10; 3 John 2).
OUR BELIEFS (PDF document)