WOMEN’S CONFERENCE – THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Hammock Beach Resort is a cashless resort. Everyone staying at the resort is required to place a credit card/debit card on file at check-in, which is linked to your room key for any incidental charges. At check-in, credit cards will have a $50.00 hold placed on them for incidentals. If all of the $50.00 is not used, the remainder is placed back on the credit card after check-out, which can take 28 – 48 hours.
- Click this LINK and you’ll be able to book your room right away. You can also call 1-877-834-8862. Our group code is NEW LIFE. You can use this code when registering online or when booking by phone.
- Each room at Hammock Beach Resort is equipped with a full kitchen. You have the option of dining out or making your own meals.
- Publix is the closest grocery store located immediately before you enter the resort.
- There are several restaurants on the resort, as well as many nearby. Remember, Hammock Beach Resort is a cashless resort. You must have a card on file to eat on the property. For restaurants on the resort, click HERE. For others nearby, click HERE.
- You can self-park if you’re staying at the resort, or you can get fancy and use the valet parking for $20 a night.
- Be prepared for possible tolls! The A1A which leads into and out of the resort may require a toll of $2. You can avoid tolls by rerouting your GPS.
- Pastor Rhonda and Pastor Amy, along with the New Life worship team, are ministering at the conference. Andre Bronkhorst and his wife Zandia are joining us as well.