WE LOVE YOUNG ADULTS
Whether you recently graduated from high school, are attending college, or are recently married, we want to help you grow into a healthy person and achieve all the things God has planned for you. We understand your twenties are an important time as you choose your career and find the person you’re going to spend your life with. We have groups, within the young adults ministry, that are designed to pair you up with people like you. We believe that life is more fun when you’re living it with others. We hope that you will take the plunge and get to know new people by attending one of our groups. Also, don’t miss out on our collective service, which we host every Wednesday at 7 PM at Central Campus.
There’s no reason to be bored! We’ve got great things happening each month that you’ll enjoy. We gather for Bible studies, social gatherings, and even trips. Learn more about what’s coming up by taking a look at our Young Adults calendar. CLICK HERE
YOUNG ADULT LIFE GROUPS
- COLLEGE AGE GROUP – This group is for people in their late teens and early twenties. It meets monthly for Topic Nights and for special events. It is led by Pastors Evan and Hannah Dickey. Click HERE to sign up!
- REFOCUS – This group is for singles 25-35. It’s led by Matt Brantley and meets several times a month for Bible studies and events. Click HERE to sign up!
- THRIVE – This group is for married couples and gathers for social events and a Bible study. Sign up HERE to receive information about their events and sign up HERE to get more information about their Bible study.
- DANCE TEAM – If you love to worship and you enjoy dancing this group is for you! It is led by Carrie Muse and meets every Tuesday at Central Campus. Click HERE to sign up!
- PURPOSE – This is a Bible study led by Felisha Moore. To learn more click HERE.
YOUNG ADULTS PASTOR